I've now found my Bug, why my extensions were not working.
What I've done to the WPG already:
- Implemented the Extensions wich were here at the Discussion Board.
- Implemented a Property Description Field. (Currently I'm working on the Desing)
- Changed the WPG so that it is a real WPF Control with a generic.xaml
- Currently I'm working on a VisualStudio Layout.
I think, I'll be ready with my new version withing next week.
What I'm planing for the Feature:
- Preview of Objects (Like in VS 2010) but only for WPF Framework elements!)
- View-Switch (Sorted or Grouped)
- Build-In Brush Editor
much more, Ideas are welcome.