This project is read-only.

The latest check-in is great

Mar 7, 2010 at 10:46 AM

it's really nice to see the sorting and grouping working now.

and the button in the preview frame is not clickable anymore, it makes far more sense.

thanks for the update!

Coordinator
Mar 7, 2010 at 10:56 AM

I will also include these funtions to the ExpressionBlend Theme when I'm realy ready with them!

For the moment VisualStudio is my working Theme, and the Expression Blend is the usable one.

Maybe Someone can draw 2 Buttons for the sorting, like in the Microsoft PropertyGrid, because I tried, and it was not good!

Coordinator
Mar 7, 2010 at 10:56 AM

And thanks for the comment ;-)

If you find some bugs, feel free to post them!

Mar 7, 2010 at 12:31 PM

I did find a little problem.

The expressionblend theme works fine when the target framework is .net 4

but after I changed it to .net 3.5 and replaced all the static resources with dynamic ones,I ran it,

there was an exception thrown,which said something like "(0 -5) is not a valid value for padding" , I changed the value of padding to zero,then it worked normally.

But I am not sure that 0 is a proper value for padding

Hope you can check it out

Best regards!

Mar 8, 2010 at 1:38 AM

Yet another one:

The property name is truncated when using the expression theme

In the VS theme, I can drag the splitter between property name and property value, but it will only affect one pair of property name and property value, the

rest of them will not resize.

Best regards!

Coordinator
Mar 8, 2010 at 10:30 AM

I know that with the Property Names, because of that I'm trying to implement the Splitter, but at the moment it does not work!

I don't know why the Splitter does not work correctly (I currently experimenting with the sharedsizegroup and scope).

I also asked questions about this in a few forums, If i found a solutions, i will implement it in both themes!

And the Padding exception should be gone!

Jul 22, 2011 at 6:07 PM

hi...it appears you'll are using framework 4.0 and the expression blend theme..do the scrollbars appear right for you? if yes, did you have to change something to make it right?