can't run the demo under .net 3.5

Mar 5, 2010 at 12:55 AM

I downloaded the latest source code ,opened the solution with vs2010 beta 2 , ran it ,it was all ok until then.

But after I changed the target framework of project WPGDemoApp and project WPG to .net 3.5 ,it can not work and thrown an exception which said "Cannot find resource named '{TargetType=WPG.PropertyGrid ID=TextBlockStyle}'."

So I really wanna know how to run it under .net 3.5 or even use the WPG.dll with vs2008.

Thanks a lot.

Coordinator
Mar 5, 2010 at 7:36 AM

yes, i also noticed that!

this is because the satic resource did work other i .net 4.0 as in net 3.5 (as i see, but i don't know why!)

If you change the static resource to dynamic resource i think it would work!

Mar 5, 2010 at 8:57 AM

Thanks a lot!

It's working now!

But there is still a little problem:

I replaced all the  ="{StaticResource {ComponentResourceKey  with ="{DynamicResource {ComponentResourceKey

then ran it under CLR 2.0, ok , IT  WORKED!!

But......

there were three little buttons shown on the left side of the "search" textbox (I was using the visual studio theme, the ExpressionBlend theme worked fine)

Is this problem happening because I used the "replace all" function of VS and replaced some code that should not be changed?

Coordinator
Mar 5, 2010 at 9:04 AM

No, this is because the VisualStudio Theme is currently under heavy development, and this buttons will be there for sorting or grouping, but they don't work at the moment!

But the search box is working!

They Visual Studio Theme is not verry usable at the moment, but I think I will be ready with it within the next two weeks!